NC Yam Festival
Tabor City, NC
NC Yam Festival Car & Truck Show
Tabor City, NC
Saturday, October 26, 2013
1. Street Rods - Cars & Trucks thru 1936 13. Late Model Cars 2001-2012
2. Street Rods - Cars & Trucks 1937-1948 14. Production Trucks 1990-2012
3. Modified Cars 1949-1965 15. Late Model Trucks 1993-2012
4. Modified Cars 1966-1970 16. Camaro, Firebird, Cougar, Mustang 1964-1978
5. Modified Cars 1971-1990 17. Camaro, Firebird, Cougar, Mustang 1979-1995
6. Modified Trucks 1949-1964 18. Corvette 1953-1982
7. Modified Trucks 1965-1992 19. Corvette 1984-present
8. Modified Trucks 1993-present 20. Mini Cars & Trucks All Years
9. Production Cars 1900-1949 21. Rat Rods All Years
10.Production Cars 1950-1965 22. Hand Made, Kit, Non-Assembly Line All Years
11.Production Cars 1966-1990 23. Pro Street-Race All Years
12.Late Model Cars 1991-2000 24. Special Interest All Years
25. Factory Mods, Spec. Prod. Vehicles All Years
A. Production: Only two deviations from productions are allowed without penalty points be assessed. Each deviation more than two, counts five (5) judging points per deviation. Parts or equipment that has an Original Equipment Manufacturer's part number stamped or cast into part, is an exact Original Equipment Manufacturer's reproduction, or a direct factory replacement in appearance and function are not considered deviations. These parts must have been available for that year and model vehicle.
B. Judge's classifications are final. Judging sheets are not for participant inspection.
C. All Jeeps (not military) and SUV's will be classified as a truck.
D. Class 24, Special Interest, applies to all vehicles not otherwise being clearly defined by one of the other twenty four classes.
BEST PRODUCTION AWARD BEST NON-PRODUCTION AWARD MAYOR'S CHOICE AWARD
ALL ENTRIES WILL BE JUDGED BY
SWAMP FOX AACA CLUB MEMBERS
THE JUDGES WILL USE A POINT SYSTEM
NO SWAMP FOX OLD CAR CLUB CARS WILL BE JUDGED
ALL MUSIC WILL BE FURNISHED BY SWAMP FOX OLD CAR CLUB
DASH PLAQUES TO FIRST 100 REGISTRATION FEE $20.00 AWARDS TOP 3 IN EACH CLASS
REGISTRATION 8:00AM TO NOON
For more information call: 843-601-5904 Randy Copeland
** Cars must enter the Car Show area via US HWY 701 Bypass, Right onto Pireway Road,
Left onto Live Oak Street, and Right into the Ritz Plaza.